Prattle on
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
 
Holiday Watch 2004!
So, last night as I dozed of to sleep the downstairs neighbour rang the doorbell and I leaped out of bed. They were having problems with their water and apparently a plumber lives in my apartment. Anyway we let him in and gave him some water, he was clearly drunk. Afterward, I couldn’t get to sleep for the life of me. I just laid there angry because I couldn’t get to sleep. Also, that song from the commercial for the Rita McNeal Christmas Special was stuck in my head. Something about thanking the lord. How did Rita McNeil and Patti LaBelle meet each other? And, why are they inflicting their friendship on the Canadian public?

When I finally got to sleep I had a ridiculous dream. I think the holidays are giving me anxiety. I had a dream about making cookies, which is funny because I don’t bake. I was trying to mix butter and brown sugar with a hand mixer but I couldn’t do it. The butter kept getting too warm with the heat of the mixer and would melt. I was reduced to tears. It was a terrible dream. Not very restful. The other night I had a really scary dream bout my best friend’s thesis supervisor, illegal firearms and dancing bears. I think once the holidays are good and over my dreams will get back to normal and I will be able to sleep better.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger