Sunday, December 19, 2004
Life is About Balance
So, Last night after a really good workout, my roommate and I got pretty hammered and went out dancing. It was loads of fun. Six drinks will really make me jump around like an idiot. After some good reheated pot roast, half a bag of party mix and about 3 glasses of water, I slept like the dead.
I woke up and wasn't in terrible shape. Then as the day progressed I realized I wasn't hang-over free. So, here is a partial list of things NOT to do while hung-over during the festive season:
1. Do NOT go to Dufferin mall. It is a BAD BAD idea. It will make you want to go on a killing spree and that is not very festive. Do stay home.
2. Do NOT go outside on a really cold day. It will actually make you cry and your lips will feel so dry you will worry that they will crack off. Do stay home
3. Do NOT go to the gym and partake in a vigorous exercise class. Why waste the precious bodily fluids in sweat. And you will sweat - about 35 seconds into the workout. Do stay home
4. Do NOT do a series of cartwheels as part of that class or on their own. They make you dizzy on a good day. Imagine the effects after a night of binge drinking. Do stay in bed.
5. Do NOT answer the phone when it rings at 10:00am. It will be your mother and she will ask you if you went out drinking last night. Do remain face down.