Prattle on
Friday, December 10, 2004
 
My Naked Intensity
I heard that phrase on TV last night.

So, this morning while I was getting my things together to get to work, I was thinking about how fortunate I am regarding coffee and travel coffee mugs. I briefly considered filling up two travel mugs to take with me to work. If one mug of coffee on the streetcar gave me so much pleasure than imagine how happy I'd be with two. I decided against it, although as I would have too much to carry.

I am getting spamed from USA Bible. I want to reply to the e-mail telling them to keep their hateful bible thumping crap south of the boarder, but, that will just prompt more spam. The re line says they are offering complimentary bible readings AND salvation. Thank goodness I can get salvation from the internet. In the past 2 days I have gotten that e-mail about 20 times. The only e-mail that is more frequent is from some company trying to get me to give people steak for Christmas - it makes a great gift.

So last night I had to go drop off some files at my bosses house - the one with the self-diagnosed case of Norwalk. I put the files on the bench outside his house and rang Typhoid Mary's bell. When he came to the door I ran down the front steps. Then he acted all offended that I wouldn't hang out. I say if you diagnose yourself with Norwalk, people are not going to want to hang out with you. I told him not to take it personally, and I was outta there.

Anyway, I gotta go do the mail merge for my Christmas Cards.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger