Prattle on
Thursday, December 23, 2004
 
So, this morning on the way to work the streetcar I was on crashed into a taxi cab. No one was hurt, thankfully. But the cab was smashed!

I guess last night I only had normal dreams. No cookie making or anything like that. Also my best friend's thesis supervisor (We'll call her MR) has not made it into my subconscious again. I told my friends that I would describe the MR in my Blog so here goes.

I was in some sort of basement and someone gave me a gun. I didn't know what to do with it so I threw it beside this old washing machine. Then MR came downstairs and told me that she wanted the washing machine so we would have to move it. Well, I freaked! I didn't want her to see the gun. So, I picked it up and surreptitiously threw it into the adjoining room. As MR and I moved the machine I looked into the room and all these scary mice/rat creatures were running around. I didn't want to go back and get the gun, because I don't like rodents or dark and damp places. Also known as 'dank' places. Looking in that room I also noticed that on the far side there were a number of monkeys jumping around. On the side closer to us there were dancing bears. So, I said to MR, "Oh my God, look, dancing bears!" She turned to look, but the bears then ripped off their bear costumes and they were just people.

I don't know why I had that dream but I think the dancing bear part had to do with hearing the word circus earlier that day.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger