Prattle on
Thursday, January 20, 2005
 
I hate people with car alarms. Last night - well from 4am onward - the alarm on some jerks car kept going off over and over again. If it were warmer out I would have gotten out of bed and thrown a rock at the car. I don't understand why someone would think it was necessary to wake up an entire neighbourhood because a raccoon or cat decided to jump on the car. I don't know where this guy lives, but he was either real far from his car unable to fix the problem. I wonder if you can get a car towed for causing a disturbance.

Then, this morning, as I was walking toward the streetcar angry because I was real tired, I walked by the culprit. I knew that was the offending vehicle because it had a sign on it that said "My alarm kept this nieghbourhood up all night". I guess I wasn't the only angry nieghbour.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger