Prattle on
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
 
It is ridiculously snowy outside. People go crazy in weather like this. I waited a good long time for the bus, which arrived about 10 minutes late FULL of people. I got on and at the next stop some passenger decided to start yelling at the bus driver because of the unsafe conditions. As if he caused the snow to fall. She was hilarious, and the bus driver just ignored her as she yelled. What was the guy supposed to do? Perhaps he should have followed her to work and stood over her shoulder so he could tell her how to do her job.

Last night I watched about 5 seconds of the news. I caught the bit about people learning to dance like strippers for a cardio workout. Then my sister called to say that she started that class about three weeks ago. That's right, my sister is learning to be a stripper.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger