Prattle on
Saturday, January 08, 2005
 
So, I've been indoors all day long and I have to say that it is pretty sweet. I spent some quality time with a pot of coffee, a couple friends and GRC (Greatest Roommate in Creation - who, by the way, just saved my tea from becoming over-steeped and undrinkable). Then I dedicated about 3.5 hours to my hair and a very exciting new hair product (I won't get into the details, but I will say you need a hot towel, a raw egg and 20 minutes). Then GRC got irritated because I talked about my hair all day long.

Now, I have to haul myself up so that I can get myself dressed. A friend of mine is making lasanga. We should bring a bottle of wine but I only have this really nice and expensive bottle. What is the ettiquite here? If it was a fancy dinner planned in advance I'd bring the bottle for sure. Since the dinner is a last minute thing, it really only calls for something from the wine rack in Dufferin Mall. On the other hand, what am I saving it for? If I really like the wine I can just pick up another bottle from the LCBO. I don't know what to do. I think I am just being cheap. Shame on me. I'll bring the wine.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger