Prattle on
Thursday, February 03, 2005
 
BANANA WATCH 2005!
The banana is still on the counter. It's a little darker today than it was yesterday. I am beginning to wonder if it is some sort of GM hybrid banana as when I poked it, it was pretty hard. Hard like wood. I wonder if a banana, when refrigerated for more than a month, rots in a different way. This is like my grade 6 science project.

If it is a GM hybrid banana, this could be some sort of comment on the current state of food - like when we all found out that twinkies and apples from McDonalds never actually rot.

In actuality, I am more concerned about the current state of the office kitchen. It's disgusting in general, so the banana should not surprise me. You know what did surprise me, yesterday afternoon I noticed that someone took the green gum out of their mouth and then stuck it to the cream coloured cupboard door. Why? Why would anyone do that? I work in a building full of adults, and someone did that. Imagine.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger