Prattle on
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
 
So, last night I had a really unsettling dream. It was really vivid actually and I have had a lot of vivid dreams over the past few weeks. The other day I dreamed that I was walking around New York City with my little cousin looking for his dad who was staying at a relative's place. We walked and walked and couldn't find him and no one seemed concerned. That one was really frustrating, because we'd get close and then we turn a wrong corner and boom, we're lost again.

Last night I dreamed that I left the house for work (I think dreaming about going to work is probably the worst thing ever), but I forgot my coffee and I was half way to work. That second half of the journey to work was taking forever! In my dream I almost lost it. That is when I convinced myself that I was just dreaming. I actually had to wake up to feel better. Imagine, forgetting my coffee is my own personal nightmare.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger