Prattle on
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
 
So, I have several issues with my work environment. My actual physical office leaves much to be desired. For those of you who don’t know, I work in a windowless basement. Yes, it’s that nice. The latest issue with the basement is the mysterious leak. For some reason water is seeping into the office at the bottom of one wall making a large part of the office floor very very wet. I’ve told the interns to come in with water wings tomorrow. I think the one thing that would make this office really special is asbestos.

But, enough about that.

Last night was a real special night. I watched I Robot and spent some quality time with Will Smith. I liked it because the action sequences were good, and the robots looked cool. However, what really put this movie over the top was the gratuitous Will Smith. That was pretty sweet. I think he really worked out for this one and it paid off in that shower scene. There’s nothing wrong with water cascading down the finely cut body of Will Smith. There is a scene where he cries. Poor Will Smith. He was so tormented. I just wanted to comfort him.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger