Prattle on
Monday, May 02, 2005
 
So, I was at the gym this morning like a good girl running on the treadmill, workin’ the matt pumpin’ some iron and listening to the running CD GRC made for me. It’s pretty good. There are some classic tracks. But I think I need something new for the up-coming summer. Also, as I run faster and longer, I’ll need songs with the appropriate pace. So, people, feel free to make some suggestions for my brand new running CD. Please choose songs that are at least as fast as “She’s a Maniac” by Hall and Oats or “Holdin’ Out for a Hero” by Bonnie Tyler. I know those songs are kind of ridiculous, but let me tell you that there is little in this world more satisfying than running on the treadmill with the burning passion of Bonnie Tyler racing through your brain. So, please people come up with some good songs. Something I can sing to (Beyoncee sings while running on the treadmill, so can I). God DAMN that “She’s a Maniac” is a great song to run to!
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger