Prattle on
Thursday, May 05, 2005
 
So, this is my Tight, White, Ultimate Low-Rise, See-Through Pants Update:

I went to Caupera last night and I refused to wear the tight, white, ultimate low rise, see through pants. I wore a nice pair of respectable dark blue, three-quarter length, wide-leg pants with a reasonable rise. They are very cute, and I look cute in them. No one said anything. It’s a good thing. My white pants were dirty. Will I wear the pants next week? Probably.

In class last night there was another guy there who looked good in the pants. His name is Louie, or Mark or Enrique or something like that, one of those names. Anyway, it’s not important. He also looks great in the pants. How do I love him? Let me count the ways. OK, there is only one way. I love him in the white pants.

On a completely different note:

So, my friend has an anonymous advice blog: http://www.amilkmansavedmylife.blogspot.com/ and I was thinking about the art of giving advice (to those of you who know the person behind that advice blog, please do not post his name here). It’s complicated and not because you need an advanced degree in psychotherapy. You need to know exactly what they are asking, and what information they are leaving out. Really, you know that you are not getting the whole story. For example, you tell your best friend that your boyfriend is bad in bed, but you leave out that you’re freaky. Or, you tell your mom that your ex won’t leave you alone, but you don’t mention that you spend two nights a week at his condo listening to old soul records while drinking scotch naked in his bath tub. When we keep these secrets it renders the advice null and void. We do this partially because we know what our friend/mom/sister will say and because if we admit that we are doing things that we know ain’t right, we have to actually face the problem. No one wants to do that. This is where the advice blog comes in handy. When you are ready to really face the issue, send my man a question. No names, no secrets, no mercy. He’ll tell you the truth as he sees it. So will the people who posts comments. Just don’t leave anything out. We like the juicy bits!
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger