Prattle on
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
 
So, this is a drink and post.

I don't know if it is the hot weather, my increased intake of salad or my giddiness for the beautiful season, but I can not seem to hold even minimal amounts of alchol. Tonight I shared a bottle of wine with GRC, Shelly and Nadia. OK it was a 1.5 litre. I was properly wholloped by the booze half way into the first glass. I, of course, continued drinking because in my stupour I though that if I had more wine it would help. You know, like when you were 19 and you'd be be tipsy after the 1st Moslon Canadian yet more stable after the second.

You know what, I was wrong.

I just got drunker. I don't know what it is, but wonder if it gonna be like this for the rest of the season and I gotta say, I really hope so because really, it will make for a cheap and perhaps naughty summer and that's the kind of summer we all need, cheap and naughty.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger