Prattle on
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
 
So, have you ever found yourself sans panties? I mean, have you ever, from whatever circumstances either forgotten or misplaced your under ware and had to get through the whole day without a pair to call your own? I gotta tell you I have always thought of myself as the kind of girl who would head straight to the nearest store where panties were available and pick up a pair. Well, not that I have ever given this kind of predicament that much thought. Considering how I feel about lingerie of all sorts, if anyone needed to get a pair of panties it’s me. But you know what? I was wrong. It is now close to the end of the workday and while I debated getting a pair of panties I didn’t actually do it. I have been so busy, I haven’t had the time. Although, I guess that I could be at the Bay right now rather than writing my blog.

Ok, I’m leaving something out. I’m wearing a skirt. It goes to mid calf. So, it’s pretty long and there is no way anyone can see up my skirt.

Women friends, give it a try. You may surprise yourself.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger