Prattle on
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
 
So, last night, perhaps inspired by my grandmother – I’ve been thinking about her a lot lately – I had a really weird dream. Before I launch into the description I just want to warn you, what follows is not for family reading.

OK, here goes. I had this dream that I for some reason decided to do some extra special muff grooming. So, I pulled out my comb and brushes and hair products and started grooming. The first thing I noticed was that I had several silver hairs. Very silver and they looked pretty nice. This is strange because in the real world, I only have one grey hair on my head.

The other thing I noticed is that I was particularly lush. It was one healthy bush. It looked amazing. I could have been in a magazine for healthy bush maintenance.

Basically, the dream was about me being super pleased that my muff looked so good.

What is going on in my head?
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger